The information, guidance and resources needed to address product standards and regulatory compliance requirements, help protect and promote the well-being of workers, and drive measurable business improvements.
Training from UL can help address the demands created by an increasingly competitive and global marketplace:
- High employee turnover and the need for qualified personnel
- Increased focus on employee health, safety and prevention
- Evolving product and regulatory compliance requirements
- Need for increased supply chain traceability and sustainability
- Impacts of time to market and associated costs
- Growing concerns about brand protection
- Evolving government regulations (FDA, OSHA, DOJ, OIG)
UL offers public instructor-led sessions, private custom workshops, on-demand eLearning courses, live webinars and a conference series focused on critical business issues.
eLearning courses and web-based seminars enable busy professionals, global teams and supply chain partners to access standardized training on their own schedule and at any location of their choosing. They feature UL and industry experts discussing topical issues and addressing critical questions about business impacts.
Public instructor-led sessions offer hands-on interaction and access to UL’s subject matter experts to get the latest information from our technical experts.
In addition, UL offers a conference series, which ranges from half-day seminars – on topics such as product safety, supply chain management and C-TPAT – to multi-day events focused on global and regional hot-button issues and market trends.