UL Payment Card Functional Test Suites test payment card implementations against the latest specifications from major payment schemes, including Visa, MasterCard and Gemalto.
UL Payment Card Functional Test Suites are ideal for testing payment applications implemented on any form factor — contact card, contactless card or mobile device application — against major payment scheme specifications.
Now, every payment scheme develops payment product specifications according to its specific business requirements and targeted markets. For this reason, each payment scheme separately publishes specifications and implements certification procedures.
Backed by UL’s extensive expertise in payment and mobile compliance test tools, UL Payment Card Functional Test Suites help check the compliance of payment card and mobile payment applications based on the Visa and MasterCard specifications and Gemalto PURE functional test specifications.
UL Payment Card Functional Test Suites also help in precertification and ultimately lead to quicker certification by test laboratories or by payment schemes such as Visa and/or MasterCard. Key benefits of these test suites include:
- Shortening the development cycle
- Providing fully automated test execution
- Delivering clear and easily understandable issue reporting
- Performing high-quality precertification self-testing
- Keeping customers up-to-date with the latest payment scheme specifications
- Offering a high level of compliance and interoperability
- Managing testing from a state-of-the-art UL Conclusion Test Manager