UL's user-friendly e-Learning courses, created by a team of industry experts and instructional designers, provide human resources departments with the information needed to maintain good labor practices and a safe workplace.
With more than 35 courses specifically focused on the area of human resources, UL offers relevant, up-to-date human resources content for virtually all industries.
All courses are developed using adult learning principles and delivered in a SCORM 1.2-compliant package for use in UL's PureSafety learning management software or any third-party learning management system.
Human resources training courses include:
- Affirmative Action in the workplace
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Code of business conduct
- Discrimination- and harassment-free workplace
- Diversity in the workplace
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Hiring and firing
- Investigating employee claims
- Drug and alcohol policies
- Employment liability
- General human resources
- Health and wellness
- Workplace compliance
- Management tools
- Sexual harassment