Level 3 MasterCard Card Personalization Validation
UL, as an accredited MasterCard Service Provider, delivers formal MasterCard Card Personalization Validation (CPV) services up to the highest standards. All MasterCard issuers must ensure that their cardholder devices perform MasterCard chip transactions in line with MasterCard's rules and specifications. The goal of CPV is to help ensure that every chip device bearing a MasterCard brand complies with the latest MasterCard requirements, and is correctly accepted in payment terminals.
MasterCard Card Personalization Validation (CPV) helps makes sure the settings of all form factors like payment cards, mobile devices and wearables comply with MasterCard's brand specifications.
In addition to the formal validation, UL provides development testing and personalization profile definition services for issuers and other organizations that need to comply with these MasterCard requirements. Irrespective of the form factor used, UL guides you through the full process, which helps result in the successful roll out of your cardholder device and the interoperability of your cardholder devices with payment acceptance infrastructures.
PRODUCTS THIS SERVICE APPLIES TOPayment Card Contactless Card Smart Card Payment Application Payment Applet Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) Secure Element (SE) NFC mobile devices
RELATED INDUSTRIES AND SOLUTIONS
- Level 1 EMVCo Card Type Approval
- Level 1 EMVCo Contactless Mobile Product Type Approval
- Level 1 Radio Frequency Interoperability Testing
- Level 2 EMVCo Card Type Approval
- Level 2 GlobalPlatform Conformance Testing
- Level 2 MIFARE Functional Certification
- Level 2 Payment Card and Applet Type Approval
- Level 2 and 3 Functional Interoperability Testing
- Level 3 Card Profile Definition
- MIFARE4Mobile Certification