Level 3 Card Profile Definition
Millions of credit and debit cards are issued on a global scale each year. To help ensure interoperability of these cards and correct personalization, UL provides quality control for the personalization profiles of your EMV applications implemented in your smart card chip.
Card Profile Definition Services support the mandatory personalization regulations from global payment schemes like MasterCard and Visa. In addition, the service helps ensure interoperable EMV payment products.
Leverage UL services to help ensure interoperability of your cardholder devices with payment acceptance infrastructures by testing consistency of the data between chip, magnetic stripe and contactless interfaces, as well as validating cryptographic signatures, certificates and keys.
UL can help companies achieve compliance with the personalization specifications of a select payment brand. Thanks to UL’s experienced staff, you can also be on top of the latest developments in the payment industry and up to date on the latest requirements from the brands. Fill in any knowledge gaps in your (development) team by reaching out to UL, which can ultimately shorten your payment product’s time to market.
PRODUCTS THIS SERVICE APPLIES TOPayment Card Contactless Card Smart Card Payment Application Payment Applet Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) Secure Element (SE) NFC mobile devices
Domestic Payment Brands
RELATED INDUSTRIES AND SOLUTIONS
- Level 1 EMVCo Card Type Approval
- Level 1 EMVCo Contactless Mobile Product Type Approval
- Level 1 Radio Frequency Interoperability Testing
- Level 2 EMVCo Card Type Approval
- Level 2 GlobalPlatform Conformance Testing
- Level 2 MIFARE Functional Certification
- Level 2 Payment Card and Applet Type Approval
- Level 2 and 3 Functional Interoperability Testing
- Level 3 MasterCard Card Personalization Validation
- MIFARE4Mobile Certification