Global Market Access Training
Pairing UL’s longstanding technical and compliance expertise, our global market access training delivers critical knowledge of the necessary compliance requirements for key international markets and provides education to help our customers develop an effective global compliance strategy. Leverage UL’s industry-leading experience to move ahead with confidence.
UL’s global market access training provides manufacturers with the essential information and key requirements necessary for entry into global markets. Our training includes all the critical support and guidance needed to help customers obtain and maintain certification in their target markets.
UL's global market access training empowers employees with the skills and knowledge required to remain ahead of the compliance curve. Benefits include increasing speed to market, reducing and managing costs, and improving product safety and risk management.
All training courses may be customized. Our most popular offerings include:
- Globalability – The Key to International Compliance: Learn to identify product regulations in new or existing international markets and develop a compliance strategy that delivers results.
- Global Component Services: Learn how the use of UL Certified components can simplify the end-product compliance process. Discover how to navigate UL’s Online Certifications Directory and identify UL Certified components that best meet a company's requirements.
- Global Legislation in Restricted Substances: Gain an in-depth overview of global directives and legislation on substances, recycling, and waste collection and treatment.
- CCC Mark – China Market Access: Navigate changes in the Chinese regulatory environment and expand understanding of the mandatory China Compulsory Certification (CCC) system as well as its impact on trade and methods for protecting intellectual property rights.
- REACH Compliance: Obtain the essential knowledge and business implications of the requirements, risks and road map for the EU directive on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- The CE Marking – Strategies for European Compliance: Gain advance understanding of the European regulatory environment and receive step-by-step instructions to develop an intelligent, results-driven compliance strategy.
For more information on UL's global market access training, please contact us at 1.888.503.3356.