Digital Enablement Test Tool
The UL Digital Enablement Test Tool is an automated solution that facilitates process management and testing of mobile payment products according to the requirements of MasterCard and Visa.
It is useful for digital payment product issuers that would like to streamline the process of launching mobile payment products such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay or any other digital wallet service.
The UL Digital Enablement Test Tool provides a complete and automated test environment to support implementation of cloud-based or HCE-based mobile payment systems, as well as systems that are reliant on hardware based secure elements. Configuration of digital enablement services of the payment network, as well as changes in your issuing infrastructure are supported in this tool.
Through extensive technical expertise in the world of digital transactions and our understanding of the product development process, UL is an expert partner for mobile payment product testing and certification.
Mobile payments, whether the service is cloud- or host card emulation (HCE)-based or relies on hardware secure elements, can be deployed using existing digital enablement services from payment networks including MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES), Visa Token Service (VTS), Visa Europe Payment Token Service (VEPTS) and other proprietary technologies (including Trusted Service Managers). The deployment process involves both configuration of on-behalf services of the payment network as well as changes in the issuing infrastructure.
Fully integrated and automated, the UL Digital Enablement Test Tool eases the preparation process for integration with MDES, VTS, VEPTS and any other digital enablement service. The tool provides independent verification of implementation, streamlines deployment and enables banks to stay current with evolving specifications in the consumer payment technology domain.
The UL Digital Enablement Test Tool provides:
- Simulation of MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) interfaces (both ISO8583-based, as well as Customer Service API)
- Simulation of Visa Token Service (VTS) and Visa Europe Payment Token Service (VEPTS) interfaces (both ISO8583-based as well as Visa Payment Token Service APIs)
- Support for all relevant use cases (test cases) based on payment network’s Issuer Integration requirements
- Ability to customize the use cases to other ecosystems based on the EMVCo Tokenization Framework
- Ability to perform end-to-end testing
To verify that customers can effectively use the tool and gain maximum benefit, UL offers a service contract for tools that provides access to our technical support services. Our experienced technical team is able to provide support, advice and guidance.
The following support services are covered:
- New releases
- Help desk support
- Bug fixes
- Instant hardware replacement, if applicable
RELATED INDUSTRIES AND SOLUTIONS
- Brand Test Tool
- Cloud-based Payment Functional Test Suites
- Conclusion Test Manager
- EMV Host Test Tool
- EMV Personalization Validation Tool
- EMV Terminal Simulator
- Payment Card Functional Test Suites
- Transaction Security Advisory Services
- Transaction Security Evaluation Services
- Transaction Security Test Services