Conclusion Test Manager
UL Conclusion Test Manager offers a combination of an accomplished test management application and a high-quality test engine in one platform. This user-friendly tool provides flexible ways to configure, customize and manage test executions and reporting results.
UL Conclusion Test Manager provides testers, test automation engineers, test analysts, test designers and test managers with tools to set up a complete suite of test cases and libraries for testing any responsive system. This powerful testing platform includes the following features:
- A test management system to manage the entire test process, from definition of the process to the generation of test reports in PDF and MS Word formats
- A test engine that has the ability to create, send and automate messages in many variations via several technical interfaces to the system
- A test script editor to create, modify and maintain a UL customer’s own test scripts
UL Conclusion Test Manager is purpose built to support all stages necessary to achieve a successful test project, starting with the custom design of a test suite. The platform allows users to create a structured set of test cases and implementation of test scripts for automated testing. Test scripts can then be run, resulting in clear reporting on a detailed technical and test project level.
The platform also permits the simulation of external systems to a System Under Test (SUT), and is suited for any protocol and technical interface testing. Users can send correct and incorrect messages to a SUT. Generating these simulated conditions enables analysis of a system’s reaction and allows users to carry out the necessary actions when it does not act as expected. By removing these flaws early, UL can help customers create a trouble-free release and reduce time to market.
UL Conclusion Test Manager is at the basis of UL Test Tools. All off-the-shelf UL test suites run on the UL Conclusion Test Manager platform.
Additional benefits for UL customers include:
- Advanced test script editor
- Manual, automated and hybrid test execution
- A single centralized test specification
- Conditional execution and verdict-based re-runs
- Easy scenario execution flow analysis
- Full history of all relevant data in the project
- Customizable and integrated reporting in PDF and MS Word formats
To verify that customers can effectively use the tool and gain maximum benefit, UL offers a service contract for tools that provides access to our technical support services. Our experienced technical team is able to provide support, advice and guidance.
The following support services are covered:
- New releases
- Help desk support
- Bug fixes
- Instant hardware replacement
RELATED INDUSTRIES AND SOLUTIONS
- Brand Test Tool
- EMV Host Test Tool
- EMV Personalization Validation Tool
- EMV Terminal Simulator
- GlobalPlatform Compliance Test Suites
- Handset Test Platform
- Mobile Card Test Platform
- Mobile Spy
- Transaction Security Advisory Services
- Transaction Security Evaluation Services
- Transaction Security Test Services