UL is uniquely positioned to assist professionals in gaining a greater in-depth understanding of code-compliant installation requirements. Our targeted training is aimed at code officials as well as architects and design professionals whose work involves installations evaluated by code officials.
Training and education for code officials, architects and building professionals using UL certified products; UL product investigations, Standards and Certifications; and UL’s Online Certifications Directory and Code Correlation Database.
UL assists regulatory authorities, architects and design professionals with sharpening their understanding of:
- Product investigations
- UL Mark
- UL's Online Certifications Directory
- UL's Code Correlation Database
- Understanding UL Standards and Certifications
- International building codes
- Code compliance using UL fire resistance designs
- National Electrical Code®
For more information on UL’s code training, please contact us at 1.888.503.3356.